HCG Specimen Test Preparation
- Acetone - can be purchased from the Pharmacy or Hardware or Paint Store. Nail Polish Remover is NOT A SUBSTITUTION.
- Alcohol - either Ethyl or Rubbing
- Coffee Filter - White or Brown
- Sandwich Plastic bag
- Beaker or any glass container or glass jar
- Glass Measuring Cup
- Measuring spoon
- From an early morning urine, take 50 ml(1.7 oz) and add 200 ml (7 oz) of acetone and 5 ml ( 1 teaspoon) of alcohol. Stir and mix well.
* Note: 1 ml = 1 cc
- Let it stand in the refrigerator or cool place for at least 6 hours until sediments are formed. Throw off about half of the urine-acetone mixture without losing any sediment. Shake the mixture and filter the remainder through a coffee filter making sure all the sediments are on the filter paper.
- When filtration is over, air dry indoors the filter with its sediments.
- When dry, fold, wrap it with a sandwich plastic bag.
- Mail it using the First Class Mail to:
Navarro Medical Clinic
Dr. Efren Navarro, MD
3553 Sining Street
Santa Mesa, Manila 1016
To see other Mailing Options-
With the specimen please include:
- Note stating the Patient's Name, Address, Gender, Date of Birth, Email Address, Date when specimen was Created, a brief Clinical History and/or diagnosis.
- Copy of the Payment Check or a copy of the receipt of the Western Union or MoneyGram.
- The current charge is $55, payable to Efren Navarro. Mail payments to:
631 Peregrine Drive
Palatine IL 60067-7005
To see other Payment Methods -
Please allow 3-4 weeks for test result delivery when mailing from USA, Canada or Europe.
Before collecting the urine sample, make sure that there is NO sexual contact for 12 days for Female patients, 48 hours for Male.
DO NOT SEND URINE IF THE PATIENT IS PREGNANT.
Additional Interferences with the Test:
If you are using these compounds you must wait for three days after you stop taking them and resume after urine extraction.
AS ALWAYS, CONSULT YOUR PHYSICIAN PRIOR TO STOPPING ANY MEDICATIONS OR SUPPLEMENTS.
- Thyroid Hormones
- Steroidal compounds (i.e. prednisone)
- Female hormone supplements (estrogen, testosterone, progesterone)
- Vitamin D